- I have to admit, this is such a pretty necklace. Utterly feminine, it combines brilliant blue lapis, deep rosy rose quartz, pink baroque pearls and faceted aquamarine. This is when gemstones sing together.
- Three vivid, royal blue slabs of lapis (roughly 22mm W x 29mm L x 10mm thick) are luscious and painterly. Each has its own natural pattern. They have been carved in a random, slightly chunky way, to give individuality to each polished gemstone,
- Four polished pebbles (roughly 24mm L x 26mm W) of a rich rose quartz, contrasts with the vivid blue lapis. This a rose quartz that is deeper than the usual, pale rose quartz.
- Seven faceted cylinders (18mm W) of a good, watery blue, aquamarine, punctuate the design.
- Four large, very baroque pink freshwater pearls (16mm x 21mm) add a touch of sheen.
- And lastly, two slabs of a deep, rose tourmaline (26mm L x 24mm W) give a final luxurious touch to the necklace.
- A handmade sterling silver toggle clasp has been used because toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- The necklace is 17.5” long (44cm)
A Pretty, Eye Candy Necklace of Lapis, Tourmaline, Aqua & Pearl