- This enchanting, vintage, sterling silver pendant, is possibly created by the Danish designer Arne Johansen. It is an exquisite bit of silver work, with a deeply embossed deer, reclining in a leafy forest, while a squirrel in a tree, munches on an acorn. It is 1.25” (3 cm) square
- Four silver beads attach the pendant to a necklace of hand carved, squares panels of amazonite (1.25” square), with small cubes(5mm) of amazonite in between.
- The necklace finishes with two hand woven silver beads (10mm), made by the Karen hill tribes in Thailand.
- A handmade sterling silver toggle clasp has been used because toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor
- The necklace is 20” long (51cm)
An Elegant Silver Deer Rests in a Necklace of Amazonite