- The colours of this necklace are so delicious. Yes, it is a chunky necklace. But it is so appealing to wear, and quite comfortable.
- For me, the stars of the show are those brilliant blue slabs of lapis. They are unevenly cut and shaped, but they are united by the polish of their brilliant blue, and the natural patterns of the stone. They are fairly thick (15mm) but the length varies from 34mm down to 22mm.
- The lapis is punctuated by the contrasting colours of the sea green fluorite gemstones, which again, vary in size from 28mm down to 23mm.
- The addition of lovely, polished pebble of sunny citrine (23mm) brings a lightness to the necklace.
- And finally, two octagonal 14ct gold vermeil beads (15mm) add a sparkle to all the rich gemstones.
- A 14ct gold vermeil toggle clasp has been used because toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- The necklaces come, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- The necklace is 18.5” long (46cm)
An Enticing Necklace of Lustrous Lapis, Sunny Citrine, & Sea/Green Fluorite