Blue Topaz Raindrop Pendant Graces Topaz & Iolite Necklace
- Blue topaz is such a refreshing a stone. It’s a pale, sky blue with a touch of the sea about it.
- These natural blue topaz, faceted stones, like a series of raindrops, are set in a sterling silver pendant, made in Jaipur, India, where so many creative jewellers work. Their designs are always contemporary, and this is no exception. The pendant is 4 cm long, 13.5 mm wide and 4.5 mm deep.
- It hangs on a delicate necklace of natural blue topaz nuggets and chips, varying in size, from 8 mm down to 5 mm.
- In between, there are small discs of natural iolite (4 mm) and tiny, faceted sterling silver beads (2.5 mm).
- A silver toggle clasp has been used because toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- Length 40.5 cm (16") with a 4 cm (1 1/2") pendant drop.