Charming, Delicate, Chalcedony, Tourmaline & Peridot Necklace
- This is such a pretty necklace. It’s delicate, but the colours are rich and almost festive, as if intended for a special occasion. But it can be worn with anything.
- The necklace is made up of a pattern of faceted crystal beads (8 mm); cranberry pink, faceted briolettes (7 mm); faceted rough-cut peridot (8.6 mm); faceted crystal beads (8 mm); vermeil beads (6 mm); faceted, heat-treated chalcedony briolettes (12.1 mm) in a light, minty turquoise colour; vermeil beads (6 mm). This design then repeats itself.
- At the end of the necklace, on either side, there are small crystal beads (5 mm) alternating with vermeil beads (6 mm) and peridot beads (5 mm). This ensures that the necklace will hang well, without any of the beads sticking out.
- A 14K gold vermeil toggle clasp has been used because toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- Length 46 cm (18").