Easy-To-Wear Necklace of Silver Discs & Brown Agate
- Translucent, dark, chocolate agate discs, each striated to create an individual pattern, complement the handmade, round sparkle of silver discs.
- The natural agate discs are 11/4” across (just under 3 cm) and 5 mm thick.
- The silver discs are made in China. They have taken sheets of sterling silver and moulded it around the shape of a perfectly round pebble. They are just under 11/2” (3 cm) and 11 mm thick.
- At the end of the necklace, there are two brushed silver geometric beads (8.6 mm), made in Thailand.
- I have used a silver toggle clasp. Toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- The necklace is 49 cm (19 1/4" )long.