Elegant Grey Panels of Agate Form Double Strand Necklace
- Simple is always effective. If grey is your thing, this is a subtle necklace with huge impact.
- The two strands of lustrous natural grey agate panels are a blast of grey, but they are not boring. Because each panel varies in colour and pattern, and there are two dramatic strands which lie flatly around the neck, the necklace becomes an elegant statement. Each panel is 1 inch square (2.5 cm) and 7 mm deep.
- At the end of the necklace, there are two polished natural Botswana agate pebbles (17 mm) and both strands feed into handmade, traditional, silver on hardened resin beads (14 mm) from Afghanistan. They are an octagonal shape.
- A handmade, sterling silver toggle clasp, has been used because toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- The necklace is 40.5 cm long (16").