Sophisticated Lapis Necklace with Single White Pearl
- Hand carved, natural lapis rectangles create a simple, easy to wear necklace. But combined with the large, natural white, cultured, freshwater pearl teardrop, the necklace gets elevated into something a bit more special.
- The lapis is a good royal blue on one side, while its reverse is a bit more denim in colour. This is true to the varied aspect of lapis. It also makes the necklace great with jeans. The rectangles are 18 mm x 12.9 mm x 5.6 mm deep.
- The cultured white pearl is a lovely teardrop shape and has an equally lovely lustre to it. It is 15.7 mm long x 11.3 mm at its widest. The pearl pendant can be removed if the lapis alone is preferred on another occasion. It is set on a silver removable enhancer.
- A silver toggle clasp has been used because toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- Length 44 cm (17 1/2") with a 2.5 cm (1") pendant drop.