Unforgettable Multi-Strand Necklace of Citrine, Peridot & Pearl
- Whether this necklace is twisted or left as a casual jumble of strands, it makes a wonderful effect. It looks terrific with black, navy. And of course anything floral or white it suits like a trick. Even a white T-shirt suddenly becomes something special.
- Each of the 7 strands is different in pattern or elements. All of the stones are natural and the pearls are baroque, natural, cultured, freshwater pearls.
- One strand has large rice grain pearls (6 mm) interspersed with aventurine green beads (6 mm) and a citrine nugget (9mm) in between.
- Second strand has white button pearls (5mm) next to taupe coloured keshi pearls (6mm), next to peridot beads (5.5 mm), followed by citrine nuggets (7.5 mm), next to lime jasper beads (6 mm) and finally green aventurine beads (6mm).
- Third strand consists of button pearls (5mm), citrine nuggets (7 mm), aventurine beads (6mm) and peridot beads (5.5 mm).
- Fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh carry on in a similar manner but the pattern always changes.
- I have used a vermeil toggle clasp. Toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with it's own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- The necklace is 48.5cm (19") if it is untwisted and 47cm (18 1/4") inches if twisted.