Gold Chain & Antique Locket Teemed with Turquoise & Gold Necklace
- A winning marriage of natural turquoise and gold.
- This combination comprises two necklaces that work together or independently.
- The main necklace is made up of natural turquoise pebbles, approximately 15 mm each, although they all vary in size, and two, brushed gold on silver oval beads (13 mm) and two vermeil beads (8 mm) at the end of the necklace.
- A 14ct gold vermeil toggle clasp has been used because toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- This simple necklace measures 17 inches long (43 cm).
- The supporting necklace is made up of an antique Art Deco locket decorated with an etched and embossed Art Deco pattern on both sides of the locket. The locket is gold plated on sterling silver and measures 1 inch long (2.5 cm) x 3/4 of an inch wide (2 cm) and 8 mm deep.
- It hangs on a contemporary 18ct gold filled, wheat rope chain necklace which is 20 inches long (51 cm).
- The necklaces come, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.