Fine Antique Turquoise Pendant on Delicate Silver Pearl & Turquoise Necklace
- This is a necklace that will be worn and worn. It is a real crowd pleaser. Its delicate, charming, subtle and yet colourful.
- There is no doubt that the charmer in this necklace is the antique Victorian, natural turquoise and tiny seed pearl, 9K gold pendant. It is such an appealing design at 3 cm broad and a mere 2 cm high.
- It is centred by two, 6-sided, natural “sleeping beauty” turquoise beads (9.10 mm).
- The necklace is made up of cultured, silver, freshwater, Keshi pearls (9 mm). These are interspersed with natural Chinese turquoise nuggets (12.8 mm) and faceted, heat-treated chalcedony briolettes (10.8 mm).
- A handmade, sterling silver toggle clasp has been used because toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- Length 46 cm (18") with a 2 cm (3/4") pendant drop.