Timeless Chalcedony & Silver Necklace with Silver Single Pearl
- This is a delicate, charming, easy to wear necklace.
- Its central pendant is a large, teardrop, cultured, freshwater pearl in a silver colour. It is 10.7 mm and is in a lustrous, silvery tone. The pendant is a removable enhancer, which means, if you prefer to wear it without the pearl, it can be detached.
- On either side of the pearl, there are two, handmade, woven silver beads (9.6 mm), made by the Karen hill tribes in Thailand, using 98% pure silver.
- The necklace consists of sterling silver wave cylinders (17.9 mm long and 1.9 mm deep).
- These are enhanced by light, watery, teal blue briolettes made of faceted, heat-treated chalcedony beads (12.5 mm). Tiny sterling silver beads are used as spacers (2.5 mm).
- A silver toggle clasp has been used because toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- Length 42 cm (16 1/2") with a 2.5 cm (1") pendant drop.