Gentle Mix of Blue Kyanite & Pink Tourmaline Necklace
- For those who crave delicate, pretty necklaces, this has to qualify.
- It is comprised of natural gemstones carved in faceted briolette shapes. The colours alternate from pink tourmaline (4 mm) to cornflower blue kyanite (7 mm) to the pale, sea green of chalcedony (7mm). Tiny vermeil daisy spacers add just a twinkle of gold.
- A 14ct gold vermeil toggle clasp has been used because toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- The necklace is 42 cm long (16 1/2").