Cool Grey Pearls & Labradorite Necklace
- Simple, chic and such a useful necklace; it’s as easy to wear as a simple chain but a bit more interesting.
- The necklace consists of faceted 6 mm, natural labradorite, interspersed with large (13.2 mm), natural, cultured, freshwater pearls in a petrol colour.
- At the end of the necklace, there are two, handmade, sterling silver gadrooned beads (7.8 mm), made by the Karen hill tribes in Thailand.
- A sterling silver toggle clasp has been used because toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- Length 46 cm (18").