Long Necklace of Silver Pearls & Blue Amazonite
- This is a necklace that can be doubled or worn as a long piece of jewellery.
- It is made up of silver grey, cultured, freshwater baroque pearls (9 mm and 11 mm), and petrol-toned button pearls (12 mm) as a contrast.
- These are interspersed with mat, rough cut, natural amazonite ovals (15 mm x 5 mm), and handmade, fair trade, sterling silver snail beads (12 mm), made by the Karen hill tribes of Thailand. Sterling silver spacer daisies are also used.
- A silver toggle clasp, also made by the Karen hill tribes, has been used because toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- The necklace is 96.5 cm long (38").