Reach For The Classical Grey Gemstone Necklace, When Nothing Else Will Do
- A rich range of grey tonalities makes up this necklace. It is such a useful colour, lighter and easier than black, and still, quite neutral.
- The necklace unfolds with mat grey, jasper cubes(14mm) which are full of natural patterns in the stone. This is followed by lighter grey agate discs, made lustrous by polishing (23mm). And finally, there are four gunmetal, shiny balls (26mm) of hematite.
- Two handmade silver melon beads (16mm) from South Korea finish the necklace.
- A handmade sterling silver toggle clasp has been used because toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- he necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- The necklace is 17.5” long (45cm)