Luscious Green Chrysoprase Multi-Strand Necklace & Agate Pendant
- Three Strands of Natural Chrysoprase with Sterling Silver Agate Pendant T
- hat luscious grass-green colour of natural chrysoprase always makes a refreshing statement. These are three strands of lustrous chrysoprase nuggets (approximately 13 mm x 12. 5 mm) which feed into two handmade silver barrels (9 mm) from South Korea.
- Hanging on the chrysoprase necklace is a contemporary sterling silver pendant made in Jaipur, India, where very skilled jewellers work. The long pendant is set with a stunning piece of natural banded agate in a tear-drop shape (4 cm long), followed by a similar shaped piece of chrysoprase (1.5 cm) and a round natural pearl (9 cm). The pendant is 7 cm long by 2.5 cm at its widest. It hangs on 3 mm natural smoky quartz beads.
- A silver toggle clasp has been used because toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- Length 46 cm (18").