Rainbow Coloured Aventurine Multi-Strand Necklace
- This is a knobbly, flattering necklace of two strands of natural aventurine in its wide range of natural colours, from green to gold, pink to russet, and each, with its own unique grain patterns. Each bone shaped bead is 17 mm.
- The two strands feed into handmade, traditional Afghan gold on silver on hardened resin beads (9 mm).
- A 14ct gold vermeil toggle clasp has been used because toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- The necklaces come, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- The necklace is 16 inches long (40.5 cm).