Bright, White, Large Baroque Pearl & Gold Multi-Strand Necklace
- This is a shock of white, like a blast of snow. There are three strands of these natural, large white, baroque, “flat” freshwater pearls. They are a brilliant, natural white, full of lustre. But rather than making the necklace overwhelming, I chose to use two smaller strands and one quite large strand of these pearls. These are not common baroque pearls. It is very difficult to find this size, shape and lustre.
- The large pearls clearly vary in size and shape, but roughly they are 11/4 inches across (3 cm) and 1 inch wide (2.5 cm) with a depth of 11.5 mm. These are interspersed with brushed 14K gold on silver wave discs (12 mm).
- The two strands consist of approximately 1 inch across (2.5 cm) and a 1/4 inch wide and a depth of 9 mm.
- I have used a vermeil toggle clasp. Toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with it's own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- The necklace is 17 3/4 inches long (45 cm)