Green Silk Band Necklace with Malachite Silver Pendant
- I love the designs from Jaipur India. They are always original, modern and a bit edgy.
- This sterling silver pendant is set with all natural stones and pearls. There are two malachite shapes, a silver half pearl, a shimmering lime coloured baroque stick pearl, and two shapes of peridot. In its triangular form, measuring 3cm long and at its widest 2.5 cm.
- Above the pendant is a hand-blown burgundy colour glass bead (11.5 mm) from the Czech Republic, and a handmade, vintage, octagonal silver bead (13 mm) from Afghanistan.
- The pendant and the beads hang on a green silk/polyester handmade band.
- The band’s clasp consists of a jade bead which fits into one of two stretchable silk rings, enabling the wearer to vary the length. My silver label is attached at the ring.
- The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- Length 46 cm (18") with a 6 cm (2 1/2") pendant drop.